[[File:The_cat.jpg|frame|This is the Pussy]
About The CatEdit
The Cat was Redd's favorite assassin. He could turn into a very cute small kitten into a fearsome warrior. The Cat was sent after Alyss and the Hatter Madigan, but they jumped into the Pool of Tears and escaped. He pretended that he killed them but Redd found out (see 3rd Death).
The Cat's Nine Lives: Edit
Since The Cat had nine lives, he could die a total of nine times, with the ninth death being the final one. Since it is mentioned above that he was (finally) killed by the assassin Blister, is can be determined through common sense that he had 8 previous deaths. His deaths occured as follows:
- 1st Death (Chapter 10, LGW): Impaled by the blades of Hatter Madigan's hat during the raid on Heart Palace on Alyss's 7th birthday.
- 2nd Death (Chapter 10, LGW): Struck by a white bolt of energy produced by Queen Genevieve's imagination.
- 3rd Death (Chapter 29, LGW): Speared through the stomach by the index and middle claws of a cat's paw imagined on Queen Redd Heart's left hand after lying about tearing Princess Alyss Heart and Hatter into fleashy little bits.
- 4th Death (Chapter 34, LGW): Speared by Queen Redd's scepter while in the Observation Dome after reporting to the Queen on his failure to bring back Alyss's head.
- 5th Death (Chapter 34, LGW): Speared (again) by Queen Redd's scepter after he inadvertently revealed to the Queen that Alyss was indeed in Wonderland.
- 6th Death (Chapter __, LGW): Stabbed by Dodge in the ____ with his late father's sword. This took place during the (insert event)
- 7th Death (Chapter __, LGW): Stabbed by Dodge in the ____ with his late father's sword. This took place during the (insert event)
- 8th Death (Chapter __, LGW): Shot by the cards from an AD52, which was conjured by Alyss for Dodge.
- Final Death (Chapter __, ??): (insert information here)